Learn about the all-new Accelerator Grant
This year, Impact100 Metro Denver is extending our grant program with an Accelerator Grant to support a small non-profit in a southwest Denver neighborhood (map below), focusing on improving the lives of community residents. The Accelerator Grant amount is $25,000 in the first year and, depending on available funding, we anticipate the selected non-profit will receive this same amount for two additional years, for a total of $75,000. This grant can be used for operational needs or programmatic goals. (However, we cannot fund capital projects, religious, partisan, and political activities).
1. Organization is tax-exempt under 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code) (either under their own name or through a fiscal sponsor)
2. Ability to provide prior year Income Statement and Balance Sheet (cash/liabilities) as well as the budget for the current year
3. Operating budget between $100,000 and $499,999
4. Has been in operation for at least 3 years
5. Located in and serving the Southwest Denver neighborhood (SouthWest Denver Coalition map)
6. Leadership and/or staff reflect the diverse community they are serving
Questions? We encourage you to email us at email@example.com. We will do our best to answer your questions promptly.
We will also hold a Q&A session on January 18, 2023 at 1 p.m. for all invited nonprofits interested in attending.
Meeting ID: 849 2009 6605 Passcode: 887703