Impact100 Metro Denver provides high-impact grants that enable compelling but often lesser known initiatives to dream “big”.
Our goal is to provide significant grants that reach under-served populations, highlight unmet needs in our community, and raise the profile of organizations striving to make transformative change.
Annual Grant Cycle
Select Focus Areas
Members vote on three Focus Areas for the year
Grants team develops criteria and Request for Proposal (RFP)
RFP is released publicly on website, via email and through media channels
Review & Refine
Grants team evaluates proposals
Semi-finalists are selected
Grants team makes site visits to semi-finalists
Finalists are notified
Vote & Award
Finalists present to the membership
Members vote for $100k top award
Finalists split the remaining funds
Arts & Culture
Programs that promote creative thinking, expression, education or appreciation.
Programs that focus on economic independence, housing security, training, education or life skills.
Education & Lifelong Learning
Programs that strive to close achievement gaps by addressing access, parity and quality.
Programs that address economic and health consequences, protect natural resources or provide access to recreation.
Health & Wellness
Programs that provide access to health services, raise risk awareness and build equity in health care.
Programs that meet needs for food, clothing, shelter and safety; or that tackle social problems in vulnuerable communities.
Apply for a Grant – Timeline
Annual RFP released
Late Spring 2022
Eligible nonprofit organizations must meet the following criteria and submit a response to our RFP
- 501(c)(3) status
- Annual operating expenses that fall within RFP guidelines
- 65% of programming serves constituents in at least one Metro Denver county: Adams, Arapahoe, Boulder, Broomfield, Denver, Douglas and Jefferson
- Clear plan for an innovative and sustainable program/project within their organization that aligns with one or more of the focus areas selected for the grant cycle
- Demonstrated commitment to constituent engagement and diversity, equity and inclusion
- RFP will be linked below
- Before submitting, please review the FAQs to get acquainted with our process and answer any immediate questions
- Still have unanswered questions? Impact100 Metro Denver hosts a webinar for Q&A with potential applicants. Specific dates, times and log-in information are noted in the RFP.
- Send your completed proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All applicants receive confirmation when their proposal is received. We are unable to provide other interim status updates.
- Final notification! If your organization is selected to receive a grant from Impact100 Metro Denver, you will be notified by late spring.